We're are an early stage scrappy start-up. If you're a self-starter eager to make an impact early on and help shape the company's path forward, we'd love to talk.
We're growing fast so if you don't see a job opening that might be a fit, drop us a line and tell us what you could bring to the FitBUX team.
While we're receiving a lot of applications, we make a point to review and respond to all submissions.
About the role:
This is your opportunity to be part of a next-generation financial services platform!
In this role, you will assist FitBUX Members in making better financial decisions as they enter the "real world" post-graduation.
FitBUX's initial focus is to help young professionals understand, plan, and implement an optimal student loan repayment strategy. However, our unique approach looks at someone's existing situation as well as their future in a holistic fashion.
Therefore, we illustrate to each FitBUX Member how various student loan repayment plans affect their retirement, family planning, mortgages, etc...
Thus, it is important for our FitBUX Coaches to have an understanding of the financial industry as a whole. Understanding the many financial decisions people have to make overtime is critical.
In addition, we will be introducing two new components of the technology this year! The first is a full blown financial planning technology. The second is a brand new assets under management platform.
What the position entails:
- Leading Coaching Calls (30 - 60 minute calls. This Involves talking to FitBUX Members about their financial profiles and helping them develop/implement an optimal student loan repayment strategy. The good news is that you don't have to hunt for leads as we have those qualified leads already!
- Email interactions with FitBUX Members
- Follow-up communications over time. We're building relationships that will last many years.
- Willingness to learn new skills and acquire new knowledge about finance, sales, and more.
- Assist in social media content (Videos, Podcast, Posts)
- Actively provide feedback for our brand new technology that is being launched in 2020.
Who is this position for:
- Previous financial advisor/financial planner that loves working with people but only has a small "book". We are the right environment to help you grow.
- Someone that loves finance (personal finance, investing, etc...) and wants to be on the forefront of a brand new technology.
- A self starter who is willing to learn, take risks and innovate.
Who is it not for:
- Someone looking for a six figure salary and benefits from day 1. We are a start-up and currently don't offer benefits yet.
- Salary is negotiable
- Commission and bonuses
- Stock options in a fast growing company
If this seems like a fit, send us an email below. We will respond to your inquiry with the next steps.
FitBUX is helping thousands of young professionals manage and eliminate over $950 Million in student debt.