2019 Physical Therapy School Rankings
DPTs have $140,000 in student loans on average and starting salaries in the $65,000 to $90,000 range. Going to PT school will impact your student loan repayment strategy and key subsequent life events. Making a wise investment today will put you on a good financial path tomorrow.
Retirement, purchasing a house, starting a family, auto, etc.???
This leaves only $500 a month to allocate to key "life events".
Here are just a few questions you need to ask yourself before starting your PT program:
1. Is there a way to reduce how much I owe?
2. Are there expenses that I could/willing to reduce?
3. What repayment strategies are available so I can meet my financial goals such as buying a home or starting my own private practice?
4. How long will it take and how much of my student loans must I pay-off before I can incorporate my other financial goals?
"Anyone looking to pursue their Doctorate in Physical Therapy should be armed with FitBUX's tools and knowledge before making a decision."
- Jeff Moore, PT, DPT, OCS, FAAOMPT
Solutions Using Innovative Technology
FitBUX's technology incorporates our 2019 DPT program cost-to-income rankings. Use the rankings and proprietary technology to help identify which program is right for you and develop a financial game plan to start your career off on sound financial footing.
2019 FitBUX DPT Program Cost-To-Income Rankings