Below are the steps on how to input new information into your account for income, expenses, assets, debts, and risk.
1. You will click on “Transactions” on the left-hand side of your screen.
2. You will then look for the area that says “Add Manual Transaction” on the right side of the screen.
3. You begin by selecting the date of the transaction.
4. Next, you will need to select the category of the transaction. i.e., Income, Expenses, Assets, Debts and Risk.
5. Enter the information about the transaction after selecting the appropriate category.
6. Once you are finished adding in the transaction information you will select “Add Transaction” to complete the manual transaction process.